12/2/10

New Painting Idea

As I am becoming more accustomed to working part time, I am readjusting my brain to think creatively again! I have been sketching, drawing and imagining as much as I can and hope to turn out some great paintings in the near future. Here is a sketch in progress for a new painting. I have been in the habit as of late, to get ready with my mug of coffee +  my ipod all whilst wrapped in the most luxurious robe, which is where I drew my inspiration for 'Bath Time'. I LOVE my decision to get back to the heart and passions in my life... Expect some great things to come in the next couple months!

2 comments:

GrittyVelvet said...

This drawing is awesome Alicia! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

Karma Leigh said...

Thanks MissVelvet! I am getting back on the ball from taskforce break!