6/15/11

A Philadelphia Photo Story February and March 2011

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped out from the subway on Market St. in Philly back in February. The city was amazing!!! Such a great vibe and I was overjoyed and surprised at how much the city embraces public art and promotes murals through out... Every corner I turned, ( I walked... and walked... and walked and turned many corners) there was something new and amazing and between the art, the history, the culture and the museums... I was incredibly fulfilled and invigorated after visiting the City of Brotherly Love! Here are a few pictures from my trip! I must mention - if given the chance - make sure to stop by the Mutter Museum.. a collection of oddities and wonders from the history of the scientific world!











No comments: