10/15/11

Nintendo and 8bit Show!






I was a HUGE fan of Castlevania as a kid and decided to rock my own Dracula and bats for this show. I also had a huge collection of legos when I was a kid and integrated those into the design for this Nintendo consoel. I wanted everything to be a package and cohesive and I used the same type materials through out as well as colors. I had a ton of fun working on this project ^__^ The NES is fully functional, with a opening in the back for adapter and has been converted to a one player game witha lego door opening for the controller port. The blue inside the castle is the lid to insert the game and is also capable of fully opening. 
The event was awesome with some really amazing peices. I will have more photos from the evening up at a later date!!!

No comments: