3/4/13

On Deck 8!!! Missoula Montana here I come!


I am very pleased to announce I found out last week I was accepted to participate in On Deck 8! I had a blast participating and creating my deck last year and fill an immense wave of creativity waiting to be unleashed on the blank deck I should receive soon ^__^ 

This year Denver's Delton Demarest has also been accepted and we both anticipate making another adventure out of this show. 

Montana is an amazing state and well worth the 15 hour drive to Missoula. Though this time, I am sure we are going to have a different plan of attack on Yellowstone... Maybe a hotel this time and getting out before dark (and random snow storms!) 

I will have more updates on the show but if you are interested here is the link for the show: 





No comments: