3/22/13

Some Recent Paintings

A few paintings I completed. I started all of these at a live painting night at Adore and Queenz Of Hip Hop except for the last painting which is older and I stopped working on because the facial proportions were completely off. I worked it best I could for the paint that was already there and decided to just finish it and call it! 

I am finishing the Jay Z painting an adding a few elements I think will make it look really nice. Can't wait to see it complete! 


Jay Z Can I Live Album cover interpretation


Moon Goddess 
Acrylic On Wood Panel 
18" x 24" 
Available 
$175 
unframed


Progress Shot




LIttle Nugget Birds -
Live painting at Adore 
Acrylic on HardBoard
16" x 25" 
SOLD


The Last Sunset 
Acrylic On Wood 
30" x 20" (aprrox)
Available 
$255


Untitled 
Acrylic On Wood 
18" x 24" 
Available 
$175
unframed

No comments: