5/7/13

And the birds are chirping outside the window and the breeze is warm...


Finally it appears we have begun spring! Better late then never and with all the added snowfall in April, we hopefully will have fuller rivers and lakes! Hopefully less fires as well this summer! 

With the warm air blowing in so is the busy season for booths, car shows, music events and all the things I love! 

This weekend will be kicked off with RAW Artists at City Hall. 
I will have a booth alongside Xencs L Wing and Urban Cipher artist collective. There will be a fashion show, plenty of visual artists as well as vendors. 

More about the event can be viewed here. 

We have pre-sale tickets available for $15 at the link below! 
If you purchase a pre-sale ticket, message me and I will enter you in a raffle to win a pair of earrings or an 8" x 10" print from me! 

May 10th 7pm - 11pm 
City Hall
1144 Broadway, Denver

No comments: