7/18/13

Gutter Kids! A show dedicated to Garbage Pail Kids August 2nd, 2013 - Denver

I am so excited for the next show I am a part of!!! 

As a little girl growing up, I was such a tomboy and to my mothers disdain, I was in love with Garbage Pail Kids! 

Opt Won//Chubby Robot has organized a great show with many amazing artists for the showcase. 
Each artist was tasked with creating their own, personalized Garbage Pail Kid using their name. 
I have seen a handful of pieces and folks came correct! 

One of the best parts of this show is each piece will be turned into a trading card. Sets will be available to purchase including each artists work. Individual cards will be available for purchase as well. 

There will be a raffle through out the show, including a gift card for wine at The Living Room as well as a haircut. The main prize of the night will be a full set of cards framed. 

Artists Include: 
Delton Demarest
Xencs L. Wing
Alba Valerdi 
Jim "Beast" Stigall
Joseph Martinez
Jher 
Pheud
Gabe Parra 
Kans 
Burger Bot 
and more...

Come down to Buffalo Exchange on South Broadway First Friday August 2nd, 2013

No comments: