1/4/14

"Back To Black" Amy Winehouse tribute painting

It has been a long hiatus for my blog and I. 
To catch up, here is a painting I did at a wonderful Amy Winehouse tribute show hosted by Ru Black at Epernay for The Blueprint. 


So amazing local singers covered the beautiful Amy.  I painted this through the night and finished it in the studio. 
Some amazing local singers covered the beautiful Amy.  I painted this through the night and finished it in the studio. 

I have also included some images of products which can be ordered online at www.Society6.com/KarmaLeigh with this painting on them. 

I LOVE Society6 and have friends who have purchased merchandise who are thrilled with the quality. 


"Back To Black" Amy Winehouse Tribute Painting
16" x 20" 
Acrylic On Canvas 
Sold 













No comments: